8.25.2004

While on the subject of food...

...let me put in a good word for di Mio on Mass Ave in Cambridge. Their pizza is great (try the Pollo Diablo, or the Pizza di Parma), with a paper-thin but crispy crust. Sandwiches and salads are also excellent: the prosciutto panini I had last weekend was unbelievable, with fresh mozzeralla and roasted peppers.

The restaurant itself is tiny, but it's well-worth getting a table even though they deliver. I don't know too many places you can get stopper-topped Grolsches, and the owner/chef is a common sight, making recommendations and checking on the guests.

Heaven for pizza lovers.

P.S. If you're in Back Bay, you can't go wrong with the Chicken Caesar pizza at Croma. I've been told the sound I made when I first tried it was... uhh...rapturous.



No comments: