11.12.2004

On to the Ides of November

Yes, I'm still alive. However the twin excitement/gut-wrenching suspense shows of the baseball postseason and the Presidential election had my mind on other things than blogging. However since both of those things turned out as I hoped, I can hopefully focus on more mundane concerns.

One thing I'd really like to do is figure out how to make posts (even better with pictures) pictures directly from my Nokia 3650 phone on T-Mobile. Since I got the phone and an accompanying 128MB memory card, I've been snapping an absurd amount of small, meaningless pictures that would go great on my small, meaningless blog.

In booknotes, for the first time (in many attempts) I'm actually getting in to Ulysses, which so far is indeed about as enjoyable (no, really!) as its reputation suggests it should be.

No comments: