12.15.2004

Uno's Amber Ale is made of PEOPLE!!!!

OK, it's really not, but it turns out that my favorite beer to have with Uno's sinfully tasty deep dish pizzas, which they sell as "Uno's Amber Ale" is none other than Samuel Adams' Boston Ale. Neat! The Boston Ale is hard to find, surprisingly, in the Boston area.

The Boston Ale has been one of my favorites since I first tried it. Of course, that was last Patriot's Day while in a financial district bar watching the Sox beat the Yankees, so that might have colored my impression.

Speaking of which, next Patriot's Day I'll actually be at the game. This comes despite the best efforts of what can only laughingly be called the Sox "organization," which was woefully inept at selling their tickets both online and at the park last Saturday. More on this terrible experience later.



No comments: